Survivor Week – Can you survive CAMP Yogi?
Time to put your families’ athletic talents to the test and compete in volleyball, canoe races, Ranger Smith’s Revenge, marshmallow shot put, mini-golf and more! Create your own family’s Camp Flag to fly proudly during the games!
- Pool & waterslide are OPEN
- Hop on a “Hey” ride
- Sing for S’mores with Yogi Bear
- Rise and Shine for coffee & Boo-Boo Bites with one of the bears
- Arts N’ Crafts
- Recreational Fun N’ Games
- Candy bar and Family BINGO
- Campers vs. Staff Volleyball
A Taste of Our Themed Activities
- Jellystone character t-shirts & bags at Arts N’ Crafts ($)
- Create your family banner for the opening ceremonies
- Strive to survive with your family in the marshmallow shot put, hoola hoop hooligans, Ranger Smith’s revenge climb & more – Official Yogi Bear medals awarded to the winners
- Kick up your heels at the Survivor’s inner circle dance with Yogi Bear & Boo-Boo
* Bear Standards are activities that occur intermittently during the week regardless of theme